Devishten Tinker Council replied

634 weeks ago

Welcome to the UTINNIE forums. We're glad you could come join us and sure hope you find a friendly, safe, and enjoyable place to hang your gaming hat. To that end I thought I'd put together a little post about what you can expect from UTINNIE.

First: We are a guild of friends, most of us have known each other for years and through many games. We cultivate an atmosphere of helpful, caring people who aren't afraid to say hello and chat, or help with whatever's on the menu. We never want to make people feel unwelcome or like they should avoid certain members. Being a good person ranks above being a stellar gamer around here. That being said, we aren't afraid to boot someone should they prove to be a negative influence on the guild persona. Maybe that's why we find ourselves sourounded by such great people. :)

Second: Hard core gamer? That's fine by us, but you should understand that we're a large bunch of people from a wide selection of backgrounds. Most of us have families, jobs, school (mostly college), and various other commitments. We want to have fun when we're playing a game not deal with people screaming at us for not playing a game hard enough. We put a large focus on our gaming, we love it, we want to do it more often, but real life comes first. Family is chief for most of us. When we sign up for something, we are expected to show, or send word in advance if things came up and we have items in place to make sure activities happen. Understanding that, we are running Ops with a partner guild and finding HM to be quite a good time. So don't think that we aren't moving, cause we are. We just make sure we're having fun while it's happening.

That's a couple basic points of our guild. The wording might not be Shakespeare but I think it gets the point across. Please come join us, take screen shots, make memories, HAVE FUN. That's what we're all about. We'll see you on the fleet.

PapaJawa
Please log in to post a reply.