Haukycas replied

295 weeks ago

Boogie 720p > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Boogie is a violent and ruthless hit man who follows his own rules. Women love him, criminals fear him.
I never thought a movie about Boogie could be this good. It&#39;s so faithful to the comics, it even includes a couple of jokes from them - the best ones I ever read, actually. The drawing style is exactly as I&#39;d have thought Boogie should look like in a movie - Boogie&#39;s voice is dry, sarcastic and funny. I&#39;d think as a whole, it&#39;s a bit more violent than the comics ever were; nevertheless the whole package is perfectly executed.<br/><br/>It&#39;s a terrific tribute to Fontanarrosa&#39;s work. Highly recommended (if you ever liked Boogie in the first place - I suppose it&#39;s too violent for most people).
&quot;Boogie, the oily one&quot; is an adaptation of the comic created by Roberto Fontanarrosa. I never read the original comic, but I loved this movie. It was filled with intense, thrilling action from beginning to end (And that are much better than the action from many modern action movies) but also have a dark sense of humor; the elements of comedy made this film highly enjoyable: The casual viewer can see this film as a spoof of the stereotypes from action flicks, or simply enjoy it as a exciting story of criminals and mercenaries.<br/><br/>The animation was incredibly good, the designs were pretty stylish and well made. It was pretty interesting to see other styles of animation, besides CGi, Disney and anime. Personally, I liked this film more than things as &quot;Wanted&quot; &quot;300&quot; and &quot;Sin City&quot;.<br/><br/>10/10

646f9e108c
J.D.'s Revenge full movie downloadConsuelo Demon Slayer 3 full movie in hindi free downloadFire of Conscience full movie download 1080p hdthe Recikliranje full movie in hindi free download hdQuake! full movie download 1080p hdThe Suits full movie torrentYing xiong wu lei in tamil pdf downloadThe Con Artists movie hindi free downloadPrognosis hd full movie downloadThe Glory Brigade in tamil pdf download
Please log in to post a reply.